Wednesday 4 January 2012

Digimon!

Did anybody else ever watch Digimon? or is it just me?
I used to love (lol still do) Digimon.
My favourite Digmon was Gatomon, but my favourite Digimon series was Data Squad, I believe it had the best storyline and the main character didn't wear those stupid goggles every other one did (those aren't the only reasons I liked it ofc, it was the best for other reasons too haha, well, in my opinion)

Let me know in the comments (if you watched it) what your favourite Digimon was, and what your favourite series was.



 (Don't want a debate about which is better between Pokemon and Digimon. I like them both)

13 comments:

  1. I didn't watch it much but I was addicted to Digimon: Rumble Arena on the PS2. My mates and I would play that for hours :D

    Weird Interesting News

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember changing the channel whenever it was on, but thats about it! haha. sorry bout that one =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the first series as it aired on TV and thought it was great, can't remember any names though. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got into it myself. Seemed like a rip off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did watch digimon, prefered it over pokemon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Digimon was great. I used to watch it with Pokemon religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me ? the same ;]] I like Digimons and Pekomnos ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the first season! it was great

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always thought the villains were cool. Myotismon was scary though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaaay better than pokemon. in both story and monster design. In pokemon every episode is the same story.

    ReplyDelete