So this is very copy paste, not original at all, I just needed something to write about today as I'm still feeling pretty ill and it hurts when I try to think of something good to write.
But anyway. Here are 10 facts that I found fun or interesting etc. The order I put these in is of no importance. It isn't a top ten or anything like that :)
1. Hippo milk is pink.
2. More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.
3. The sun sets on 24 December at 3.55pm in the UK, and rises the following morning at 8.05am.
4. Domestic pigs average a top speed of about 11 miles per hour.
5. Over 1,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
6. 40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.
7. The chances of you dying on the way to get your lottery tickets is greater than your chances of winning.
8. There are around 200 corpses on Mount Everest.
9. The inventor of Vaseline ate a spoonful of the stuff every morning!
10. It is possible for you to survive even after the removal of the spleen, the stomach, one kidney, one lung, 75% of the liver, 80% of the intestines, and almost every organ from the pelvic and groin area.
(Number ten really surprised me)
I'll have something more interesting posted soon when I'm feeling less like shit probably.
Thanks for reading :)