Friday 6 January 2012

BAND OF THE WEEK! 1




Pay No Respect are a Metal/Hardcore band from Kent, United Kingdom.
They have released 1 EP (Promise Me This (2008) and 2 Albums (Fear Profits Man Nothing (2009), Moving On (2010)
I have been listening to them for about 2 years and have even had the pleasure of seeing them live. Their live sound is amazing and they put on a good show where the crowd has a good time (The video I've shared in this post gives a good example of the crowd :P).
I'd suggest these to anybody with a taste for heavy music. They're kind of similar to bands like First Blood and Hatebreed.







I will most likely do one of these every Friday, I came up with the idea after my LoL match history for the 5th decided it doesn't want to upload even after countless attempts (will have it up sometime today though for those interested)

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your coment =) glad that you liked,,i just saw your video exellent post ,obiusly i keep waiting more stuffs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty good, newest band on my iPod :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to look them up, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete